Any person who has been in field of eCommerce industry knows what Abandon Cart is. Abandon cart is basically where your customer list a few products in there cart and later they abandon it. There might be lot of reasons for this abandonment. But a good businessmen will come with a way to turn these abandon cart into sales.
Basic reaction how consumers/customers react to a website while shopping. It is considered that the website speed is the most important thing before everything. People don’t like to wait for websites which are slow and lazy in nature. A thing to be noted that most of the people who abandon sites like this, never return. Then comes the design part which is also very influential, which makes a consumer believe about their products. Sometimes consumers also base the purchase on an online review which they trust the most other than personal recommendation.
Any person who has been in field of eCommerce industry knows what Abandon Cart is. Abandon cart is basically where your customer list a few products in there cart and later they abandon it. There might be lot of reasons for this abandonment. But a good businessmen will come with a way to turn these abandon cart into sales. Let’s look at a few issues.
- Speed of your site: Even though speed is mainly affected by the network, your website has a even game to play here as the weight of your website will affect the upload time, hence keep your website light as possible hence to do that you need to upload images under a MB and Install a few add on which basically get your uptime. And 57% of your customers will abandon your website when the speed is low and 87% of these customers will not be coming back to shop on your website. So keep the Speed up and lessen the abandoned carts
- Look of your website: Like the proverb says “A picture speaks a thousand words” you look of your website tells your customer about your service and 90% of the customers are more prone to buy a product if they can surf your website without much hassle hence keep the navigation of your product and search bar as simple as possible.
- Videos: Product imagery and videos are the new things that affect a purchase. It is said that people ought to buy things from a website when they view an actual video on it, therefore less likely to return the product. Studies show that a fair amount of consumers are influenced by to buy a product after watching the video and half the people have confidence on a video rather than mere pictures!
- Coupons: Coupons and discounts are one major tool to attract your customers. They say coupons and discounts increase consumer satisfaction and are more likely to visit the site again.
- Shipping: Shipping or delivery is a major consideration. Some people abandon their shopping cart just because of high shipping costs. Time and speed being a very important thing, some consumers prefer same day delivery whereas others don’t mind waiting for their products.